I've started this site to document some of the things I've discovered, in the hope that someone else can make use of the information I've found
In spite of the fact it's still a widely used platform, it seems most of the advanced LT1 resources available are either out of date, lack detail, or have completely discontinued further research.
If you wish to contact me, please use this contact form.
If you've found this site useful, I accept donations in form of beer which I will drink while writing more articles, or spare 1994-1995 ECMs to be used for dissection and testing of the most brutal kind.
Mods & Tuning
Diagnosis & Repair
Frequently Asked Questions
Other useful sites & resources
- shbox.com - The classic lt1 information site, with tons of goodies. Although rob is an even worse web designer than I am, it's the best resource an LT1 owner will find. The reason this site seems to be so sparse is that shbox already has the info. Check there first...
- gearhead-efi.com - A forum full of GM tuning enthusiasts, and the modern replacement for monodax since it's death. Much of the information above has been inspired or influenced by people on gearhead-efi, and if you are looking for a good efi nerd community, this is it..
- ls1lt1.com - This site is great for the LT1 beginner, and has many members that are experts in LT1 diagnosis and upgrades. It hasn't been taken over by LS1 owners yet either.
- Solomon's Tuning Tips - A great beginner's guide to LT1 tuning, geared towards tunercat. This would be a great place to start if you've never tuned before, and my tutorials would be a good second step.
- my personal site - the car section contains the latest updates of EE xdf files, spreadsheets, and other miscellaneous crap like info on my car.
(c)2014 Steve Haslin. Do not reproduce without permission.