Tutorials and Writeups
Downloads and Tools
- Steveo's LT1 Tuning Service - For mildly modified LT1 F-bodies, fill out a form, and get a basic tune for free! Written as a CGI in C using tuning techniques outlined in the EEX XDF, for people uncomfortable editing their own bins.
- aldl-analyzer - The DOS/Windows edition of my homebrew log analyzer. Feed it logs (preferrably lots of logs), and it spits out charts that will help you tune VE, MAF, and spark tables. Works with Scan9495 logs out of the box, or tunerpro with minor configuration.
- EEX Tunerpro XDF - This is a definition file to assist tuning 1994-1995 LT1 engines with the excellent (free) Tunerpro software. I've put a lot of effort into making it accessible to both new and advanced users.
- ALDL-IO 1.5 (Stable) or ALDL-IO Current - Source code of my unix-based datalogging, display, and analysis suite for 8192 baud GM ecms (such as the LT1). It's great for unix-based car pc projects, or simply datalogging and analysis.
- EE Factory Bin Files - A list of known 1994-1995 LT1 factory calibrations for all body styles, with downloadable bins. Categorized by factory part number.
- LT1 Factory Service and Parts Manuals - Scans of the GM factory documents for a 1994 LT1. Very detailed, a must-have for working on an LT1 or an f-body.
- Steering Column Rebuild - Detailed GM steering column rebuild
- shbox.com - The classic lt1 information site, with tons of goodies. The best resource an LT1 owner will find concerning general repairs.
- gearhead-efi.com - A forum full of GM tuning enthusiasts, a great resource.
- Solomon's Tuning Tips - A great beginner's guide to LT1 tuning, geared towards tunercat. This would be a great place to start if you've never tuned before.
- ltxtech.com, ls1lt1.com, ls1tech.com - Various forums for LT1 owners
- resfilter.net - My personal website, the car section contains the latest updates of EE xdf files, spreadsheets, and other miscellaneous stuff.
(c)2014 Steve Haslin. Do not reproduce without permission.
If you wish to contact me, please use this contact form.
If you've found this site useful, I accept donations in form of beer which I will drink while writing more articles, or spare 1994-1995 ECMs to be used for dissection and testing of the most brutal kind.